So while thinking up strategies to beat the competition and waiting for her to start looking at some other place other than her feet all the time, I got tagged by Mathew. So here goes:
8 things I am passionate about
- Enjoying life
- Critically analyzing everything I hear, see or read.
- Postulating a hypothesis for everything. If a hypothesis is not feasible, at least an opinion on everything.
- Respect for people's rights
- That's not eight yet
- But readers of this blog will know that I'm not really passionate about a huge number of things - I merely love most of the stuff.
- Ride a Harley in Ladakh
- Write a book
- Become the Prime Minister of India
- Travel a lot. Visit every country on earth, swim in every sea, scuba dive in Antarctica, and of course, travel to the Moon.
- Drive on pothole-free roads in Kerala
- Scarlett Johansson (although technically she doesn't qualify as a 'thing')
- Kill all the participants in MTV Roadies and Splitsvilla or at least maim them. Alternatively, I could just ask my Information and Broadcasting minister to shut down the channel after I become the Prime Minister.
- Do some serious gardening.
- 'Intha bus Nandanam poguma?'
- 'Oru fish curry meals, oru ayala fry'
- 'The risk in doing this is that...'
- 'I'm not interested in your offer of pre-approved loan.'
- A lot of Thiruvanthoram slang, but my fav -'Thalle, muttan Kalip!'
8 books I last read
- Love in the Time of Cholera (G G Marquez)
- Maximum City - Love and Longing in Bombay (Suketu Mehta)
- The Life of Pi (Yann Martel)
- The Catcher in the Rye (J D Salinger)
- Critical Chain (Eliyahu Goldratt)
- Metamorphosis (Franz Kafka)
- My Name is Red (Orhan Pamuk)
- The Inheritence of Loss (Kiran Desai)
8 songs i could listen to over and over again
- Ambalapuzhe Unnikkannanodu Nee (M G Radhakrishnan, ONV; Advaitham)
- Vellai Pookkal (A R Rahman, Vairamuthu; Kannathil Muthamittal)
- Sundari Neeyum Sundaran Njaanum (Ilayaraja; Michael Madan Kamarajan)
- Aaro Viral Neetti (Vidyasagar, Gireesh Puthenchery; Pranayavarnangal)
- Sundari Kannaal (Ilayaraja; Thalapathi)
- Raree Rareeram Raaro (Mohan Sitara, ONV; Onnu Muthal Poojyam Vare)
- He's a Pirate (Klaus Badelt; OST Pirates of the Caribbean)
- People are Strange (The Doors)
8 people i think should do this tag
Don't have the energy to tag people after all the walking and strategizing in office. So I'll be happy if somebody chooses to take it up from here.
Can't stop humming this song from Subramaniapuram.